Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Starting Over

Back to getting the blog up and running.  I have been so busy with different writing projects and the website that this took a back seat.  I put a lot of stuff on Facebook though, simply because it is easy to use from the phone.

Blowing stink here today in Marathon.  Sustained winds 20-25 and increasing to gale force.  Makes the boat roll - though truth be told, we don't get seasick.  Just makes you be really careful where you sit that glass of water (ask me how I know!!).  On a positive note, I sleep like a baby when the boat is like that, so looking forward to a nice night tonight.

I finally got the web site up and going today (assuming it really does publish with the many errors GoDaddy has given me).  That is a huge accomplishment for me as it is a LOT of information.  I am not done with it yet, but several friends and my wife urged me to just get it out there and update as we go along.  I conceded.

On a boating note or two, we have had some fantastic sunsets and sunrises.  Gorgeous stuff.  I do love living on a boat 99% f the time.  But that 1% can really be a killer!!  Here are a couple of pics from last night and this morning. If you look close, you will see a huge American Flag flying in the sunset.  Picture perfect moments.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment